Dollar General Corporation - Extremely rude sales woman
Just a few minutes ago I was attempting to go to your store at Stahl and Judson Road.I was met at the door by a woman who said her name was Donna.
She said she was closing the store because she did not feel comfortable not having a manager on duty. There were at least 8 people at the time attempting to shop at Dollar General. All of whom were so dissatisfied, with her tone and rudeness towards them. She further threatened to call the police if everyone did not leave.
Many of your faithful customers were trying to just find out what was really going on. Several reasons for writing this complaint 1 is it truly is the customers should be treated with the upmost respect. Secondly is it co mpany policy that a manager must be on duty for a store to remain open.
This employee named Ana need some serious retraining on her customer service skills and her attitude.My name is Glenn Jackson and my contact phone number is 685-0844 area code 210.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "I looked . I did not buy. Lowes gave me a better price. ..."
- "Its simple. I ordered a bacon cheese burger feasta pizza with added italian sausage. Im staying at the ft samhouston hotel and order from a location that is..."
- "This man claims to have went to harvard when in fact he has not. He only has a master's certificate. He has never stepped one foot in hardvard. He claims..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."