Dollar General Corporation - Employee's attitude, dress code,
I frequently stops by Dollar General at 1218 West Blvd Store#13444, this particular afternoon I goes to the store, to purchase 3 items, I bought an I phone cover for my daughter and two frozen items, and when I got home the I phone cover was not there, so I called back to store, and the girl that waited on me told the manager, the lady that was behind me got the bag, because she said she thought it was a person that I was with, I was in the store all by myself, so when I got back to the store, the young lady that waited on me asked me was I coming to exchange something I told her no I was looking for the I phone cover and I asked her why she did not put it in the bag with the frozen items she said they are not allowed to bag it that way.Know the manager tells me she looked on the camera and she could see the girl bagged all three items in one bag, I told her she did not, and I quoted what the young lady told me that they were not trained to put that item with frozen foods, so know some body is lieing and I know I did not have the cover when I got back home.
The managers and the workers need to do better on dressing, the manager can't set an example because she is tacky also, she came in the door you can see the expression on her face that she did not want to be there, a line full of people, and she did not even speak, another time I was in the store, 1 cashier working, the other 2 standing and talking instead of trying to get customers out, but I guess what ever they were discussing were more important than the customers. When I say dress that means hair also. Back to me calling the store after I got home the young lady answered the phone she said you can call back and talk with the manager in an hour, so I immediately got in my car and went to the store and guess what she was there, and I knew she was their because she was the one that came in the door while I was in line to checkout, the cashier spoke to her and she barely threw her hand up to speak.
I would have never come back to the store if I had the item I had purchased.1082b342 review #388234
You may also like
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT *** BUILT YAâ€™LLâ€¦10/18/20012 My dream home in 2008 But fate would have it To be a nightmare instead Oh the dread I did not know was ahead! First someone..."