Dollar General Corporation - Employee's attitude, dress code,
I frequently stops by Dollar General at 1218 West Blvd Store#13444, this particular afternoon I goes to the store, to purchase 3 items, I bought an I phone cover for my daughter and two frozen items, and when I got home the I phone cover was not there, so I called back to store, and the girl that waited on me told the manager, the lady that was behind me got the bag, because she said she thought it was a person that I was with, I was in the store all by myself, so when I got back to the store, the young lady that waited on me asked me was I coming to exchange something I told her no I was looking for the I phone cover and I asked her why she did not put it in the bag with the frozen items she said they are not allowed to bag it that way.Know the manager tells me she looked on the camera and she could see the girl bagged all three items in one bag, I told her she did not, and I quoted what the young lady told me that they were not trained to put that item with frozen foods, so know some body is lieing and I know I did not have the cover when I got back home.
The managers and the workers need to do better on dressing, the manager can't set an example because she is tacky also, she came in the door you can see the expression on her face that she did not want to be there, a line full of people, and she did not even speak, another time I was in the store, 1 cashier working, the other 2 standing and talking instead of trying to get customers out, but I guess what ever they were discussing were more important than the customers. When I say dress that means hair also. Back to me calling the store after I got home the young lady answered the phone she said you can call back and talk with the manager in an hour, so I immediately got in my car and went to the store and guess what she was there, and I knew she was their because she was the one that came in the door while I was in line to checkout, the cashier spoke to her and she barely threw her hand up to speak.
I would have never come back to the store if I had the item I had purchased.review #388234
You may also like
- "I went into DG#445 in Newport TN just to grab a can of carpet cleaner. (I usually grab a buggy & stoll around & buy things i didnt go..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "Shelby mt pizza hut going to ***.. Burnt pizza.. And rude mgmt team.. Would You eat this *** let alone pay extra for it......"
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00. A lady by the name of V chopped off about..."