Dollar General Corporation - Employee's attitude, dress code,

Feb 26, 2013
review #388234

I frequently stops by Dollar General at 1218 West Blvd Store#13444, this particular afternoon I goes to the store, to purchase 3 items, I bought an I phone cover for my daughter and two frozen items, and when I got home the I phone cover was not there, so I called back to store, and the girl that waited on me told the manager, the lady that was behind me got the bag, because she said she thought it was a person that I was with, I was in the store all by myself, so when I got back to the store, the young lady that waited on me asked me was I coming to exchange something I told her no I was looking for the I phone cover and I asked her why she did not put it in the bag with the frozen items she said they are not allowed to bag it that way.Know the manager tells me she looked on the camera and she could see the girl bagged all three items in one bag, I told her she did not, and I quoted what the young lady told me that they were not trained to put that item with frozen foods, so know some body is lieing and I know I did not have the cover when I got back home.

The managers and the workers need to do better on dressing, the manager can't set an example because she is tacky also, she came in the door you can see the expression on her face that she did not want to be there, a line full of people, and she did not even speak, another time I was in the store, 1 cashier working, the other 2 standing and talking instead of trying to get customers out, but I guess what ever they were discussing were more important than the customers. When I say dress that means hair also. Back to me calling the store after I got home the young lady answered the phone she said you can call back and talk with the manager in an hour, so I immediately got in my car and went to the store and guess what she was there, and I knew she was their because she was the one that came in the door while I was in line to checkout, the cashier spoke to her and she barely threw her hand up to speak.

I would have never come back to the store if I had the item I had purchased.

a9a9fae
Had an experience with Dollar General Corporation?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
anonymous

Feb 26, 2013 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

From some of your spelling and wording, plus extremely long sentences, you don't appear to be somebody so judgmental. Besides your alleged monetary loss of $5.00, what right do you have to criticize the way that the manager, and employees dress, do their hair, or act in general. That is just really petty to bring that up in your complaint, let alone that the manager doesn't look like she wants to be at the store. Myself, I don't give a "rip" if an employee greets me or not, I am there to shop, not be social. As far as the employees talking instead of helping to check people out goes, You don't know that they were just visiting and not discussing something pertaining to the store. I am also sure that if the lines had been long enough other check out lines would have opened.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dollar General Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×